30.12.11

Bring on 2012!

Our past year was filled with so many exciting accomplishments and the start of new endeavors. We cannot complain, we've been blessed beyond belief!!We already have so many exciting adventures to look forward to in 2012...weddings, family and friend visits, and the arrival of our precious Baby Lewis!!  
Gesabelle's 4th Birthday on Christmas!! 

 Speaking of Baby Lewis, I have been feeling MUCH better and finally enjoying cooking again (especially desserts). My appetite is still pretty sporadic, changing day to day, so grocery shopping is now a weekly task. I'm not craving anything outrageous however  kiwi's, lemons, and fresh cooked spinach are tasting mighty delicious these days :)  I've been able to feel little Baby Lewis now and every time it brings a smile to both our faces! I especially cannot wait for the day Nelson and I can feel these little movements on the outside together!
18 weeks! 

 We had an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and we were absolutely amazed by all the changes that have already occurred in our little mini.  My 20 week ultrasound is quickly approaching and we are praying our little one will reveal itself just a little bit more :) Neither of us have a preference per say, just hoping that our baby is happy and healthy! It is our prayer that the new year brings you all much love and peace! 

Love, 
The Lewis's