4.4.12

Baby Lewis officially has a name....

Nelson and I have always known what we would name our daughter if we were ever blessed with one. But agreeing on a middle name was a bit more difficult, and I was beginning to think we would never come up with one. Fortunately, one day Nelson came home with a name suggestion that I instantly fell in love with! Although we figured we had finally come up with her name, we wanted to 'sit' on it a little longer just to be sure. So after much consideration we are naming our first born child

Lorraine Coretta Lewis 


I've always loved the idea of giving our children names that have familial ties. Nelson and I were meant to be together because Lorraine and Lewis just flow so lovely together :) We love the fact that her name incorporates all sides of her family, mine with the first name, Nelson's with the last name and our expanding family with the middle name! 

As I mentioned before, while my cousin Leigh was visiting she was kind enough to take some pictures for us. They turned out sooo well and I cannot wait to get some printed and framed for the nursery and around the house. 

Here a few of my favorites, the rest you'll have to see when you come visit :)









XOXO, 
 Nelson & Corri